Deluxe Handheld Shower Spray with Diverter Valve
The Handheld Shower Head Spray with Diverter Valve by Drive Medical was designed to provide the user with a relaxing experience when showering. Included with the hand held shower spray is a diverter valve which allows the user to switch water flow from the regular shower head to the handheld shower spray with the flick of a switch. The 80" white reinforced hose is durable and allows for maneuverability increasing control over your bathing experience. When using your traditional shower head the handheld shower spray can be anchored in the holder which is included. An added feature built into the handle is an on / off switch which allows the user a simple way to turn the water flow on or off. The Handheld Shower Head Spray by Drive Medical will take your bathing experience to a new level.Features and Benefits
- On/Off switch built into handle for easy access
- Wall holder and extra-long 80" white reinforced nylon hose provide extra convenience
- Comes with diverter valve that allows either the regular shower head to operate or be used as a handheld shower spray
- Useful when shower chair, bench, or stool is being used
- California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- Actual Product Weight: 1.08 lbs
- Hose Length: 80"
- Overall Product Height: 12.09"
- Overall Product Length: 11.22"
- Overall Product Width: 2.56"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12037